Managed IT Services
We manage the IT services for over 4000 students and staff across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Our Managed service contracts are built around the needs of our education customers. We offer a wide range of service options from weekly support visits to a complete on-site management with strategic planning, budget management and refresh scheme aligned to your school improvement plan.
Our range of services allow us to adapt our solutions for any size school or academy;
- Weekly on-site patch visits
- Permanent on-site managed staff (Mon-Fri / 7:30am-5:30pm)
- Managed IT Service desk – log calls electronically and monitor their progress 24/7
- Asset management service
- Budget management advice/support with ICT Coordinator and Headteacher
- Refresh scheme for your current equipment
- Procurement of hardware/software
- Monitoring of your equipment
- Backup solutions – Traditional on premise & private cloud backup (to our data-centres within the Secure Cambridgeshire/Peterborough school’s networks)
- Hosted services
- Cloud consultancy – talk to us about using Google Apps, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- General IT Consultancy – not sure what to implement next? We are here to help and offer guidance from within the education industry
Let us handle your IT risk. Talk to us about outsourcing your IT management.